The holidays are upon us, and family time is required. Do you dread talking to the weird cousins you only see once a year? Are your parents cool but surprisingly drink you under the table? Are you stuck at work wishing you could just relax? If any or all of these apply to you, drink up.
While decorating our tree, bubbles were a must for us. This mimosa was the perfect late-morning drink to compliment our Christmas tunes and pine scented home.
- Splash Deep Eddy Cranberry
- Splash Cranberry juice (fresh)
- Fresh cranberries
Instructions (easy as 1, 2, 3)
- Fill glass 2/3 with bubbles.
- Top with Deep Eddy as desired, finish off with Cranberry juice.
- Scoop in fresh cranberries.